Budgeting & Forecasting
Achieving your goals takes planning ahead and constant decision-making based on recent performance.
Paro’s expert financial analysts are seasoned at helping set the right guardrails and continuously monitoring for immediate needs or opportunities to improve. Supplement your institutional knowledge with fractional subject matter expertise to demonstrate control during these uncertain times.
The Budgeting & Forecasting Solution Your Business Needs
Trying to become a freelancer? Click here
Plan for Success Before Starting to Execute
- Create company-wide and department-level financial targets to guide you business each month.
- Establish checks and balances to ensure tracking toward milestones and goals.
- Define what your business will accomplish with granular goals and assumptions.
- Layer complexity into your forecasts to help determine strategic priorities and growth.
Budget Variance Analysis
- Report on performance vs. expectations including high-level goals and granular details to create accountability at all levels.
- Compare against historic performance to inform business decisions and refine models and forecasts.
- Align on strategic goals and the plans to achieve them.
- Prioritize key initiatives and allocate resources and capital for the year.
Monthly Updates & Outlook
- Report results to key stakeholders for live decision-making.
- Update models and dashboards based on monthly trends.
- Avoid overweighting to months-old expectations by staying on top of current performance.
13-Week Cash Flow Forecast
- Prioritize the near-term cash health, particularly if restructuring or in need of a turnaround.
- Transition from monthly to weekly forecasts with additional scenario analysis to navigate your unique, immediate business needs.
Create Accountability and Position Your Business for Constant Progress
Avoid a common problem many businesses face: constantly looking backward. Plan ahead for change as your business needs will continuously evolve throughout the year.
Paro’s experts will help define the right path forward and monitor ongoing progress through:
- Annual plans and budgets
- Monthly variance analysis & updates
- Investment decision and ROI analysis
Don’t overburden your team with analytic processes. Instead, let your performance inform the next steps while you rely on the analytical horsepower of freelance financial analysts.